This is from creative habitat!
I saw this craft idea from tipnut.com and went to the site link they posted ans saw how easy it is. Once I get house you can best believe this going to be on my craft list!
All work and pictures are from creative habitat. I am reposting to share and check the site out there are tons of crafts on the site to see and do. Happy crafting!
12x12 Foam Core Boards
12x12 Metal Magnet Board
12x12 Dry Erase Board
12x12 Cork Board
Chalk Board Spray
'Hold the Foam!' Adhesive
Strong Adhesive (“E6000” recommended)
1. Choose a frame: 12x12, 12x36, 24x24, 24x36
2. Choose the number of 12x12 foam core boards that you need depending on the size of your frame. (ie: 12x12 – 1, 12x36 – 3, etc.)
3. Choose the surface Medium you would like for each 12x12 square (Dry Erase, Cork, etc.). Adhere each surface square to the 12x12 foam core board using Hold the Foam© adhesive.
4. Decorate each square with embellishments.
5. Adhere all completed squares to the cardboard backing included in your frame.
(Tip: Push your completed squares together into the shape of your chosen frame before gluing it down to your cardboard backing. Try the frame on for size to make sure everything fits the way you would like.)
6. Mount completed squares in Frame and hang on desired wall. Enjoy!